Jalandhar, July 262020: The district administration on Sunday supplied 119000-litres of milk and other products to the people at their doorsteps to contain the spread of Covid-19 pandemic under ‘Mission Fateh’, a brainchild of Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh.The teams of Milkfed under the supervision of General Manager Asit Sharma were covering maximum households in the district with supply of Milk and other products.As per the details today, the teams of Milkfed delivered around 119000-litres of milk to the people of the district besides, 760-kg Cheese, 11000-kg curd, 21000-litre lassi and 528-kg Kheer through the authorized dealers of Verka in every locality.Deputy Commissioner Ghanshyam Thori said the district administration was committed to ensure that the people do not face any kind of problem in getting the essential commodities.
You may also like
About the author
- GRANT OF PERMANENT COMMISSION TO WOMEN OFFICERS IN INDIAN ARMY
- Heavy rain batters India’s Mumbai disrupting rail and road traffic
- India on guard in Kashmir ahead of the anniversary of lost autonomy
- Sun Pharma latest to sell COVID-19 drug favipiravir in India
- Pakistan’s new map an exercise in political absurdity, says India
- With their support, 200 ICU beds & 500 non ICU beds would be added to existing strength: Deputy Commissioner
- Raksha Bandhan: A Day Celebrating Tom and Jerry of Our Houses
- Haryana approves Rs 1304.95 for crop residue management
- पेट्रोलियम गैस मंत्रालय ने डी जल के थोक और खुदरा विपणन का अधिकार देने के नियमों को सरल बनाया
- ਆਈ. ਟੀ. ਆਈ ਗਰਾਊਂਡ ’ਚ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਆਜ਼ਾਦੀ ਦਿਹਾੜੇ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਲਾ ਪੱਧਰੀ ਸਮਾਗਮ
All Time Favorite
She's an explorer and highly passionate about writing, painting and traveling. She is dynamic and a natural leader who believes in excellent communication, fearless journalism to pen down her words with the same approach.