A case was registered under Section 120-B of IPC and Section 7 of P.C. Act on a complaint. It was alleged that the AGE (Civil) and the JE (Civil), both working in the office of GE (I), R & D, Raipur Road, Dehradun had demanded bribe of Rs 40,000/- (Rs.20,000/- each) for making payment of bills of the complainant. CBI laid a trap and caught both the accused red handed while demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs. 40,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- each) from the complainant. Searches are being conducted at the residential & official premises of accused.
New Delhi, January 22, 2020: The Central Bureau of Investigation has today arrested K.K.Singhal, an Assistant Garrison Engineer (Civil) and Jahangir Ahamad, Junior Engineer (Civil) both working in the office of GE, R&D, Raipur Road, Dehradun (Uttarakhand) for demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs. 40,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- each) from the complainant.
The arrested accused will be produced before the Competent Court at Dehradun.
You may also like
About the author
- NASA Science, Cargo Heads to Space Station on Northrop Grumman Mission
- Second Day of ‘Youth Vibe’ T LPU
- Check roadworthiness School vehicles ferrying Children DC directs SDMs
- Tewari asks lawyers to resist NPR
- ਵਿਧਾਇਕ ਰਾਣਾ ਗੁਰਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਡਿਪਟੀ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨਰ ਨੇ ਸਿੱਧਵਾਂ ਦੋਨਾ ਵਿਖੇ 66 ਕੇ. ਵੀ ਸਬ-ਸਟੇਸ਼ਨ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੀਤਾ ਸਮਰਪਿਤ
- अब 6 करम से अधिक चौड़ाई की सडक़ का निर्माण कराएगा लोक निर्माण विभाग: मुख्यमंत्री
- Firing Incident by Punjab Police Cop at village Saidpur near Dharamkot
- खेलों के जरिए युवा नशा मुक्ति के साथ-साथ देश का नाम भी चमका सकते हैं – मनीष तिवारी
- Second Day of Sports Week at Innocent Hearts: Teachers also showed enthusiasm
- Guru Nanak Dev University to organize conference on ‘Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture on February 17