Ludhiana, August 1,2020: District Magistrate-cum-Deputy Commissioner Varinder Kumar Sharma have issued orders that on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan/Rakhri, shops and shopping malls falling in district Ludhiana would remain open from 7 am to 8 pm on August 2, 2020. In the orders issued today, he said that in view of the Covid 19 pandemic, all persons are advised not to create huge rush in the markets and should restrict from travelling in the interest of their family members. He also directed all sweet shop/bakery owners and those selling rakhi’s to distribute two masks along with these items.
You may also like
About the author
- Delhi CM meets 12-year old assault survivor admitted to and undergoing treatment at AIIMS
- Rural Pharmacy Officers protest enters 47th day, novel protest to draw govt’s attention
- Over 30 to 40 % Indian Adult population is having Fatty Liver:Dr Rajan Mittal
- Inability of Delhi govt-funded DU colleges to pay staff salaries despite 70% budget increase, Sisod
- Commissionerate Police rescue 47 Children from Leather Complex Factories
- Cooking Is Fun (Part- 6)
- Jaipur’s Leading Sculpture Manufacturer Pandey Moorti Bhandar Creates Ripples Around the World
- SpotlampE’s new Punjabi track ‘Impress’ by Vicky Thakur is all set to storm the music charts!
- शहीदों की याद में इंडियन ऑयल कॉरपोरेशन ने शुरू किया पौधारोपण अभियान
- Sushma ji was like a family – M. Venkaiah Naidu